COLDON Homes presents the expansive Manor.
With an emphasis on the solid traditions of Australian design the Manor sits proudly amongst Coldon’s ‘Premier Range’ of impressive homes.
The Premier Range by Coldon Homes features designs that have been perfectly created for acreages, large lots or corner blocks, with long frontages that maximise the outlook and provide a stunning presence.
The homes are built in brick veneer on a thermally efficient slab and incorporate a double garage.
The standard façade finishes are impressive; however some clients have enhanced their homes with selected rendering of feature walls or by adding modern cladding to create a point of difference and define their personal style.
The Manor was created to be an outstanding rural-style home to suit a corner or acreage allotment.
This stylish home boasts an impressive Portico entry, part wrap around verandah, two living areas and an open plan centrally located kitchen and dining, perfect for entertaining.
With four bedrooms, great storage, two bathrooms and double garage, the design meets the brief for acreage living.
Some of the standout inclusions for this home are:
• Open plan dining/family area
• Stainless steel appliances
• Separate living room
• Private master bedroom
• Split system heating/cooling
• Quality fixtures and fittings
• Floor coverings throughout
• Fixed price contract
• Free colour consultation
• Colorbond steel roofing
The starting price to build this home is $236,100. The thrilled Coldon Homes clients (pictured) were very happy with the service, from the start to the finish of their Manor home.
They found the site supervisor and sales staff so easy to deal with that they’ve recommended Coldon Homes to their friends.
The sales team at Coldon Homes will be happy to talk to you in further detail, as well as guide you through the selection, design and construction process in a helpful, logical and considerate way.
For more than 50 years Coldon Homes has been building quality homes for locals, and understand how coastal and country living works.
Contact one of their three convenient sales offices to discover more.
• Gippsland Display Centre – Cape Paterson Road, Wonthaggi (next to Mitre 10): open seven days (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm: Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 4pm). Phone 5672 1999.
• Phillip Island Sales and Display Centre – 36 Phillip Island Tourist Road, Newhaven: Open Friday through to Tuesday, 11am to 4pm. Call Peter on 5956 7992 or email email@example.com
• Wonthaggi Sales Centre – 111 Graham Street, open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm. Phone 5672 5260. You can also visit their website at www.coldonhomes.com.au
Coldon’s Manor design is ideal for acreage living