THE Melbourne Cup Holiday Weekend is quite the occasion for looking at real estate in Inverloch but after the dramatic clearance over the past six to 12 months, would-be buyers will be restricted in what they can see.
But, at Alex Scott in Inverloch, they’ll have six properties open for inspection and several dozen more in the property sales guide to give buyers plenty of idea about what’s on offer.
Although, a cursory glance through the current guide will give you a fair idea about the story so far… sold, sold, sold!
“We have a number of excellent properties open for inspection over the weekend and
we would, of course welcome any inquiry on the other properties we have for sale,” said Jo Ginn, on what was already a busy weekend last weekend with a big basketball tournament in the town on Saturday and
glorious beach weather filling Inverloch on the Sunday.
“As you can see, there has been an incredible level of interest. As they say ‘Inverloch is the place to be’.
“And interest is coming from right across the board; locally, from Melbourne, and from areas like the Mornington Peninsula, even the northern suburbs of Melbourne with people telling us they are shying away from the Surfcoast, from the Peninsula and Phillip Island because they see Inverloch as still providing that authentic beach holiday, but also with the cafés and places to have a browse.
“And they’re permanents, holidaymakers, investors and people planning for the future.”
However while stocks of properties are greatly reduced, there’s still a selection of good blocks and some well-priced homes available for your perusal.
Here are some details of the properties ‘open for inspection’ this weekend with Alex Scott and Staff, Inverloch.
• 20 Albert Ruttle Drive, Inverloch. Located just minutes from the surf beach and the town centre is this stunning home with an exciting coastal aesthetic. The property creates a wonderful contribution to the streetscape whilst maintaining a discreet and private setting. The outlook into the rural landscape is peaceful and extremely attractive. Bedrooms 3, land size 810m2, price $685,000.
• 3 Mandy Court, Inverloch. Positioned privately in a quiet court, this home has been discreetly set within a surprisingly spacious beautifully landscaped allotment. The clever design including solar power, is purposeful and offers a flexible floor plan whilst the proximity to the town centre, schools, parks, reserves and beaches is also highly desirable. Multiple living areas offer numerous accommodation options whilst the open plan living, dining and central kitchen is the heart of the home and links easily the north facing outdoor entertaining domain. The additional sitting room is perfect for entertaining whilst the adjacent formal dining room could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom. Bedrooms 3, land size 709m2, price $525,000.
• 7 Mariner Place, Inverloch. Located in the popular surf side area of Inverloch sits this immaculate modern home that is meticulously presented and maintained. It is conveniently located, just a stroll to the surf beach via walking paths, whilst being only a short drive or walk to the town centre. The home provides attractive street presence whilst offering privacy in the multiple living areas. The north facing open plan living, dining and central smart kitchen forms the heart of the home whilst the flow to undercover outdoor entertaining offers an extension to the living space. Bedrooms 3, land size 684m2, price $578.000.
• 34a Venus Street, Inverloch. Located in arguably one of the best sites in Inverloch and absorbing the broad uninterrupted mesmerizing vistas, we introduce this sensational large townhouse. Designed over two levels, the contemporary floor plan offers exceptional and flexible accommodation. Multiple living areas and central well equipped kitchen facilities offer excellent amenities and entertaining options. Bedrooms 4, land size 377m2, price $1.2m.
• 25 Halford Street, Inverloch. Price: $695,000. See website for details.
• 13 Woodland Health Drive, Inverloch. Price: $575,000. See website for details.
For details contact Alex Scott Inverloch, 7 a’Beckett Street, Inverloch phone 5674 1111 and agents Jo Ginn 0417 552 642 and Marni Lee Redmond 0403 525 413. Website: http://www.alexscott.com.au
Open home times
Alex Scott and Staff Inverloch open times for Melbourne Cup Weekend:
• Saturday, November 4
12 noon-12.30pm – 13 Woodland Heath Drive Inverloch $575,000
1pm-1.30pm – 25 Halford Street Inverloch $695,000
2pm-2.30pm – 7 Mariner Place Inverloch $578,000
• Sunday, November 5
12 noon-12.30pm – 34A Venus Street Inverloch $1.2M
1pm-1.30pm – 20 Albert Ruttle Drive Inverloch $685,000
2pm-2.30pm – 3 Mandy Court Inverloch $525,000.