THERE’S a huge line-up of cars on the way to Tarwin Lower at the moment and they’ve got only one thing on their mind – Unify.
The highly-popular ‘Heavy Music Gathering’ starts today, Friday and will rock on through the next three days with some of the very best bands from the genre playing in Australia, and in deed overseas today.
The 2018 line-up is being be headlined by the big names of Australian heavy music, The Amity Affliction and Parkway Drive. Both bands will be playing anniversary sets to mark the occasion, with Amity spanning their 15-year career and exclusively playing tracks from each of their albums, and with Parkway Drive celebrating ‘A Decade Of Horizons’.
If that wasn’t enough, they also have Architects playing UNIFY this year as a one off Australian exclusive.
The complete line-up is as follows:
* Parkway Drive. Architects, Tonight Alive, Four Year Strong
* Behind Crimson Eyes, 50 Lions, Polaris, Knocked Loose
* Belle Haven, Sienna Skies, Mirrors, Belle Haven
* The Amity Affliction, Hands Like Houses, Hellions, Stick To Your Guns. * Knuckle Puck, Make Them Suffer, Being As An Ocean, Roam (Uk)
* Void Of Vision, Cursed Earth, Young Lions.
But don’t get too excited. If you haven’t got a ticket, you’re
too late. It’s been sold out for months.
In 2018, they’re bringing back all the fan favourites, introducing new incentives and partnerships, adding transport options, offering fresh VIP selections, improving the camping experience and increasing accommodation options.
But it’s hard to get around the traffic snarl to get there.
Everyone is being patient and there’s smiles and a bit of fun banter to keep everyone going – have fun!