THE excellent 363-acres farm, milking 300 cows, has frontage to Corner Inlet and boasts magnificent views of Wilsons Promontory.
It’s a highly productive dairy farm comprising mostly heavy carrying flats with some gently undulating to rising country.
• Dairy: The 23-swingover herringbone dairy comes with 14,000-litre vat capacity, auto cup remover, auto feed and stall gates.
• Shedding: 23.5 x 18m steel utility shed, calving shed, calf shed, hay shed, barn and workshop.
• Home: Older weatherboard cottage style home (100 years old) of 3 bedrooms plus study, kitchen/dining & separate lounge.
• Water: Two excellent main dams supply water to all troughs and dairy. Secure high rainfall district.
• Pasture: Comprising black loam, sandy loam and peat soil types, pastures are highly improved with a strong fertiliser history.
• Paddocks: An extensive central laneway system to all 30+ paddocks, provides easy access to the dairy.
‘Kooratong’ presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a productive dairy farm with lifestyle benefits.
It would easily convert to beef cattle, fattening or breeding, and has excellent elevated positions to build a new home or renovate the existing one, that boasts stunning water views of Corner Inlet and Wilsons Promontory.
Foster is just 5km, Leongatha 30 minutes and Melbourne is two hours away.
If you would like to inspect this property, at 10 Old Hat Road, Foster, or have any questions, contact Elders agents Don Olden on 0417 805 312 or Jean O’Loughlin on 0428 571 083.
The price is $7000 per acre.
Kooratong – a highly productive dairy farm