DES – 6 weeks Casual Basis
Maxima are a national not for profit organisation helping people advance in life through getting a job. We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, injury or health condition, to assist them to manage the challenges and opportunities that come with securing mainstream employment.
• To provide Joblink administration support in accordance with Maxima’s policies and procedures, work instructions and quality framework
• Provision of high quality customer service to internal and external customers
• Accurate and timely input of all information onto appropriate Maxima databases
• Support Joblink staff with timely and accurate administration,
• Previous delivery of high level customer service or similar experience
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Basic understanding of databases
• Current Drivers Licence, Police clearance
• Strong interpersonal skills with sound verbal and written communication skills
• High level of organisational skills
• Children/vulnerable people clearances
How to apply?
Please apply through Maxima’s website: www.maxima.com.au