An agricultural machinery Spare Parts Manager is required for a full-time position at our established local dealership, specialising in many premium brands of agricultural tractors and equipment and a range of secondhand machinery.
We are seeking a qualified experienced Spare Part Interpreter to be responsible for the daily sales and management of our spare parts department. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service and service the parts needs of a busy workshop. You will be responsible for the on-the-job training of a second year spare parts apprentice.
To be successful in obtaining this position you will need to display:
• Ability to establish and maintain good customer relations
• Proven competency in spare parts management
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to establish and control inventory system, pricing procedures
• Superior time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficient computer skills
• Mechanical knowledge of agricultural machinery and equipment
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applications close February 28, 2018
Please apply with your current resume, cover letter and the contact details of 2 professional referees to:
Chapman Machinery Service P/L
58 Yarragon Road, Leongatha Vic 3953
or email: email@example.com