Evans Petroleum Gippsland is a growing, family owned and operated fuel distributor for BP Australia. Employing over 100 staff, we have serviced both retail and wholesale customers in the South Gippsland area for the past 40 years.
Our Leongatha Depot requires a Night Shift Tanker Driver to work within our team.
Successful applicants should have:
• HC/MC Truck Licence
• Dangerous Goods Licence
• Truck Driving experience, with the ability to drive a road ranger gearbox
• An Excellent Driving Record (VicRoads Driver History Report required)
• A knowledge of the Gippsland area
• A willingness to work in an environment where compliance with legislation, policy and procedures is the highest priority
This roll involves:
• Night Shift deliveries
• Delivering Bulk Fuel to Retail and Commercial
• Keeping Truck and Equipment clean and tidy
Applications close Friday January 19, 2018
and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to PO Box 588, Leongatha, VIC, 3953