Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is the major provider of specialist health services in the Gippsland region, east of Melbourne. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency and intensive care, elective surgery, allied health, obstetrics, medical and radiation oncology at the Gippsland Cancer Care Centre, dialysis and aged care. LRH has a number of outstanding facilities following a recent expansion. These include a cardiac catheterisation laboratory, large Emergency Department, endoscopy suites and modern and contemporary inpatient units.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following opportunities:
• EDUCATION MANAGER
• OCCUPATIONAL VIOLENCE & AGGRESSION (OVA) COORDINATOR
• SENIOR HEALTH TRIBUNAL COORDINATOR
• REGISTRAR – EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
• REGISTRAR – REHABILITATION
• REGISTERED NURSE – THEATRE
• PRACTICE NURSE
• REGISTERED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE
• PSYCHIATRIC ENROLLED NURSE
• NEURO-DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICE COORDINATOR
• COMMUNITY CLINICIAN – CYMHS
• ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – KORUMBURRA
The successful applicant will be required to apply for and satisfactorily obtain National Police Check and a Working With Children Check.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available at LRH, please visit the
Careers section of our website www.lrh.com.au.