ROSE LODGE AGED CARE - WONTHAGGI
Rose Lodge is a highly respected and fully accredited not for profit aged care facility located in Wonthaggi. Our 98 bed facility requires a qualified and experienced team member to meet the special dietary needs of our residents. The facility enjoys a modern kitchen with the latest equipment. The casual position would be covering for sick leave and annual leave vacancies. There are a variety of shifts between 7.00am and 6.00pm daily. EBA rates apply.
• Relevant qualifications (Trade Certificate/Cert 3 in Commercial Cooking and Food Handler’s Certificate)
• Experience in a large kitchen
• Understanding of the special dietary requirements, restrictions and choices of the aged care residents
• Passion, commitment and ability to provide an excellent food service
• Positive attitude and team player
• Prepare, cook and present food of a high standard
• Ensuring compliance with OH & S and food safety regulations
• Assist Kitchen Manager with rostering vacancies, ordering and team development
A Police Check relevant to aged care will be required prior to commencement.
Experience in aged care food services would be highly regarded, however, more important is a strong work ethic and the ability and desire to contribute towards the ongoing care of the residents.
Enquiries to Laurie Denman, Head Chef – (03) 5672 1716
Written applications with copies of qualifications to: Malcolm Price, CEO, PO Box 626, Wonthaggi 3995
Applications close Friday March 16, 2018