New graduate position
Boutique Financial Planning Practice Inverloch
This full time role is ideal for someone with a Commerce/Business or accounting degree and is looking for a career in the Financial Services industry.
Prom Country Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a boutique financial planning practice based in Inverloch. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Client Services Associate.
This position offers excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
• Maintaining our client management tool
• Keeping up to date with legislative and compliance changes
• Liaising with clients, fund managers, insurers, and other product providers
• Other administrative duties as required.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor in Commerce/Business or Accounting
• Advanced computer literacy skills
• Strong communication and organisational skills coupled with strong attention to detail
• Strong initiative, problem solving skills and ethical values
• Positive attitude and an approachable personality
• Strong involvement in local community clubs/group (football, cricket, tennis,
netball, theatre, CFA etc)
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you immediately.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 5674 3344.