Banfields Aged Care is part of a family-owned Australian Aged Care Group Pty Ltd (AACG), which prides itself on imagination and innovation in caring for the aged.
We are located at 192 Thompson Avenue, Cowes, Phillip Island a short stroll into town for the local beach and shops.
Set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds. Banfields Aged care is a 90 bed residential care facility which provides an extensive range of services.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced full time Clinical Care Manager, to assist the Director of Nursing in the clinical management and care of our residents. We offer an above award salary commensurate with relevant experience and an attractive working environment.
This role requires a dynamic and highly experienced Clinical Care professional to manage and coordinate a team of nursing staff. This role has overall responsibility for the 90 bed facility, which includes a high care wing, a low care wing and a dementia unit.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience as a Clinical Care Manager or equivalent role is essential
• Have an Australian Division 1 Nurse registration with current AHPRA Registration
• Be clinically sound and have a strategic focus on clinical care
• Active staff management and development experience and focus
• Demonstrated ability to lead, support and supervise staff, promoting a harmonious team approach to the delivery of resident care
• Proven knowledge of the ACFI system, Aged Care Accreditation & relevant Legislation
• Excellent Clinical Assessment, Care Planning and Documentation Skills
• Previous experience in an aged care environment with strong focus on achieving contemporary best practice
• Commitment to ongoing self-education and studies relevant to residential aged care.
• Team player, have initiative, good time management and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good work ethic and demonstrated knowledge of working within a successful team
• Advanced computer skills
• A current Police Check
• Current Victorian Drivers Licence
We are a non-smoking facility.
If you believe you have the qualities and skills we are looking for please call the Director of Care, Denise Hunt on 5951 2500 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org