Leongatha Golf Club is the highest ranked course in Gippsland. The Club is located halfway between Inverloch and Leongatha and a 100-minute drive from Melbourne.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill the position of Cook to join our Clubhouse Service Team.
The successful applicant will have experience working in a commercial kitchen, a strong work ethic and good leadership skills.
The applicant will also need to show they possess:
• A current Food Handling Certificate.
• Ability to take direction and work as part of a team in the kitchen.
• Ability to implement day to day policies and procedures as directed.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to show initiative and judgement in the workplace.
• Certificate I in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations) or higher.
Employment is on a casual basis. The position offered is for approximately 15 hours per week over 4 days with extra hours available for function work. Some weekend work will be required. Leongatha Golf Club employees work under the Registered & Licensed Clubs Award.
To apply for the position please forward current resume and letter of application to: Josh Hall, General Manager
Applications close: Friday, August 24, 2018