DES – 5 year Fixed Term Contract
Maxima are a national not for profit organisation helping people advance in life through getting a job. We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, injury or health condition, to assist them to manage the challenges and opportunities that come with securing mainstream employment.
• Work with a small caseload
• Build a professional relationship with customers
• Assist in identifying career goals
• Work as part of a fun and committed team
• Assist our customers to start their career and stay in their career
• Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex stakeholder environment
• Knowledge of Disability Employment Services
• Experience in caseload management
• Demonstrable networks in the Community Services sector
• Experience working one to one with people with disability, injury or health conditions
• Current unrestricted Drivers Licence
• Police clearance and relevant working with children/vulnerable people clearances
How to apply?
Please apply through Maxima’s website: www.maxima.com.au