Latrobe Community Health Service is recruiting for an exciting position within the organisation.
Latrobe Community Health Service is one of the largest community health providers in Victoria. We provide professional and career development, salary packaging, discounted private health insurance, an employee assistance program, work life balance and much more.
Intake Officer – Aged Care (23627)
Location negotiable across Gippsland
Fixed Term Full time
Be part of a role that plays a unique role in maximising the support for the aged in the Community!
We are seeking a vibrant and passionate individual to provide intake for potential clients of Latrobe Community Health Service (LCHS). This will involve responding and initiating contact with potential clients to promote LCHS as a provider of choice for their Home Care Packages.
This role will provide you the opportunity undertake a diverse range of activities including providing advice, information and support to potential clients to help them remain living at home longer.
You will have the ability to;
• Succeed through compelling client focused conversations
• Build rapport quickly with those around you
• Thrive in a face paced environment
For more information please contact Jacqui Sargeant, Acting State-wide Manager Aged Care Services on (03) 5152 0525. Applications will close 11pm, Sunday 26 November 2017.
• Applications from Aboriginal people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived
experience of disability are encouraged. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment.
• No late or hard copy applications will be accepted.
• Applicants must lodge their application online.
• For a copy of the position description, visit www.lchs.com.au/careers.