An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Technician to join Leongatha Motors. You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability and desire to learn new skills working in an exciting team orientated environment.
As a Technician you will be required to carry out servicing and mechanical duties; identify and rectify faults in vehicle stability, balancing, repairs and general servicing as directed, to a standard that enhances the Company, its products and services.
The successful candidate will require:
• Qualifications as a Motor Mechanic
• Ability to take direction and be part of a larger team
• High standards in customer service and customer care
• Capacity to problem solve issues and find suitable resolutions
• Excellent work ethic and ability to strive for goals
• Current drivers licence
• Ability to work unsupervised
For further information, please contact Andrew McMahon on 0408 748 251, or Russell Hemming 0419 482 608, alternatively please forward your cover letter and resume including two professional referees in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leongatha Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Applications close Thursday, January 25, 2018.
LMCT: 10285 & LMCT:11276