Located in Cowes and San Remo, we are looking for the newest additions to our nursing teams.
We are seeking enthusiastic, bright and dynamic people who thrive under pressure, have a strong desire for professional growth and can work closely with our team of GPs and Allied Health Professionals at both Cowes Medical Centre and San Remo Medical Clinic.
As part of Medical and Aged Care Group, we have a strong commitment to providing the very best medical care and pride ourselves on our principles of inclusiveness and professional development.
These nursing roles will incorporate both treatment room services and Chronic Disease Management.
• Compassion, caring and professionalism
• Current APHRA registration - RN or EEN
• Current police check
• Experience and knowledge of care plans and health assessments
• Previous experience in general practice preferred
• Computer literacy
• Excellent communication skills
• Immunisation provider an advantage
• Ear syringing competency
Task include but are not limited to:
• Wound care
• Management of recalls and reminders
• Infection control
• Chronic disease management
• Stock maintenance and ordering
Application close: Friday, December 15, 2017.
For a copy of the Job description or to submit an application please contact Alice Bradley, Group Clinic Manager - Bass Coast and South Gippsland, Cowes Medical Centre, 164 Thompson Ave, Cowes, 3922. 5951 1800