We are seeking an enthusiastic Office & Events Administrator to join our team at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
This position requires a highly professional and motivated individual with a desire to work in a busy and rewarding environment.
The successful applicant will:
• Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; including Microsoft Access
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Be able to multi task and prioritise work in order to meet schedules and deadlines
• Display initiative and be proactive in the workplace
• Be flexible with work hours and requirements during busy periods
The key areas of responsibility are to take a lead role in the day to day functions of the office, provide support to the management team and coordinate various event management tasks.
Please email resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or enquires on 5952 2710.
Applications close Wednesday, July 26, 2017.