We are seeking to increase our team by introducing an Operations Assistant position at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
This position requires a highly professional and motivated individual with a desire to work in a demanding and rewarding environment.
The successful applicant will:
• Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Be able to multi task and prioritise work in order to meet schedules and deadlines
• Display initiative and be proactive in the workplace
• Be flexible with work hours and requirements during busy periods
The key areas of responsibility include documentation of existing and implementation of new procedures with a strong focus on safety, contractor management and coordination and Event planning and execution.
Experience with AutoCAD and IT networking principles would be beneficial.
Please email resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or enquires on 5952 2710.
Applications close Wednesday, July 26, 2017.