An exciting opportunity has become available for the position of Payroll and Accounts
Officer at Silverwater Resort.
Role and responsibilities will include:
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Payroll and BAS
• EOM process and reporting
• Administration tasks
• Accounts reconciliation
• Liaising with all department heads
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Master knowledge of Reckon online or similar
• Outstanding ability to prioritise, multi task and meet deadlines
• Strong accounting experience (trust accounting well regarded but not essential)
• Exceptional communication and computer skills - Microsoft Excel
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (hotel/resort environment well -
regarded but not essential)
The Payroll and Accounts officer role is a casual position that offers flexible hours, no weekend work required. In return we are offering an above award rate, this will be discussed with short listed candidates.
In the first instance please email your CV and letter of introduction to:
Due to the anticipated high number of applications only short listed candidates will
Applications must be submitted by close of business Friday, December 7, 2018.