• Home & Community Care Wonthaggi/Inverloch & surrounds Location
• Work in your local community
About the Organisation
Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centred and purpose driven organisation working across Victoria and Tasmania, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
About the role
We are currently seeking a casual Personal Care Worker with experience in Home & Community Care who is willing to travel to client homes to provide care to join our friendly and professional team. Our clients are located in the Wonthaggi/Inverloch & surrounding area.
Duties, Skills and Experience
• Hold a minimum of Certificate 3 in Aged Care/Individual Support or Home and Community Care
• Experience in dementia highly desirable
• Hold a current minimum Level 2 First Aid Certificate
• Have a recent Police Check
• Must have own roadworthy vehicle, Australian Driver’s Licence and own mobile smart phone
• Excellent verbal & written communication
Send applications by:
Friday 20th August 2018 at 5pm
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity. If you require support with the application process contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please visit: baptcare.org.au/vacancies