(Part Time/Full Time, Multiple Positions)
Interchange Gippsland has been providing a range of services and programs to children and adults with a disability, and their families for more than 30 years. They employ more than 160 dedicated staff which includes approximately 80 volunteers. Due to the
high demand for services under the NDIS, Interchange Gippsland are expanding! We have multiple Program Coordination roles available in Wonthaggi.
Work with us!
In addition to having the opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of those with a disability and their families, Interchange Gippsland also offers:
• Flexible working arrangements: 3 – 5 days per week or school hours
• Generous salary packaging arrangements
• The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, knowledgeable and passionate team of professionals
• The opportunity to work with a reputable and progressive organisation
About the role
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of supports and services for program participants with a disability and their families. They primarily work across three core areas; program coordination, supervision of small teams of Community Access Workers and volunteers and organisational development.
The candidates we are seeking
Candidates interested in these roles MUST possess the following;
• Strong service focus when it comes to achieving positive outcomes for people with disabilities.
• A completed (or near completed) university degree in health, welfare or related discipline
• Additional skills and experience that meet the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
For further enquiries relating to these opportunities, contact Rebecca Ottery via phone: 0467 666 190 or email: email@example.com.
To apply, please download a copy of the position description at www.impactrecruitment.com.au (refer advertised vacancies) and submit your application including a letter addressing the key selection criteria via email to Rebecca Ottery (as above).
Applications Close Sunday, October 21, 2018