Part time – 2 days per week
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their
needs across every aspect of their farming business.
This position will be responsible for:
• Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs;
• Identifying and cultivating new opportunities for new and existing clients’ investments; What you’ll bring to the position:
• Previous experience as a Property Manager preferred;
• Industry experience;
• Understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation;
• Current driver’s license and a certificate of registration;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills;
• Excellent attention to detail with good time management skills, back-up reception duties, daily banking & general administration tasks
• Agents Representative preferred or willing to undertake
Applications close Sunday, November 18, 2018
We encourage application from a diverse range or people, backgrounds and experiences.