Prom Country Aged Care is a community-based residential aged care service located at Prom Country House in Foster. We provide ageing in place residential care services as well as short term respite care for our local community. Our 60 bed home is fully licensed and accredited to Government standards. We are searching for motivated, enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our care team in the role of Registered Nurse.
Fixed term contract / Casual relief work
Our Registered Nurses work to ensure the direct care needs of all residents are met through overseeing and evaluating care plans, and the individualised nursing needs of the residents.
Key selection criteria:
• Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
• The ability to demonstrate a professional and friendly manner at all times
• Demonstrated high level of analytical, written and verbal skills
• Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work without supervision
• Demonstrated excellent time management skills
• Mature outlook with the ability to relate and converse with older people
Fixed term contract
Monday 23.00-07.15 night duty every 4th week (dates available on request)
Casual and Relief position at PCAC and Carinya Lodge
Through our partnership with Carinya Lodge, there are casual positions available to relieve long service, annual leave and vacant shifts in Foster and Korumburra.
Applications close 5pm Friday January 19, 2018
For a position description or other enquiries:
Carina Ross, Care Manager
T: 03 5682 0800
Please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to: email@example.com