Capeview - Mitre 10 Leongatha
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Trade Manager will deliver and lead, through a loyal and dedicated trade team, excellent customer service in the provision of trade and timber products.
You will have extensive trade sales experience, strong communication skills, and proven leadership skills with experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide exemplary customer service and satisfaction
• Plan and prepare staff rosters ensuring adequate coverage
• Offer problem solving skills
• Manage inventory to company expectations
• Comply with, and adhere to, OH&S standards
• Provide effective leadership, coaching and direction to your team
• Demonstrably high administration skills are required in this role
• Proficiency in computerised point of sale systems
You will ideally have experience in managing staff in a retail and trade/DIY environment.
You are invited to apply in writing, inclusive of your resume, by Friday, February 23 2018 to: The Store Manager Capeview Mitre 10, Lot 2 Cusack Road, Leongatha, Vic 3953 or by email to email@example.com
Only applicants successful in making it through to the next recruitment stage will be contacted