LITTLE Sasha Berry was diagnosed with a brain tumour in July this year.
She has since undergone multiple surgeries in Brisbane and is continuing to fight her very hardest every day.
Until recently her family were San Remo locals who made a large contribution to the community though both their personal and professional lives.
Sasha’s parents Angela and Tim both held positions on the Phillip Island Boardriders committee as well as the San Remo Preschool committee and primary school committee.
The Berry family recently moved to Yamba in Northern NSW to help Sasha with her recovery.
In an effort to help ensure that Sasha has access to the treatment and equipment that she will need to continue to move forward, her family and friends are hosting a family trivia and auction night on November 18 at Silverwater Resort.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for children aged 5-15. Supper is included and drinks will be at bar prices.
Some very generous people have paid for the venue hire and quiz master on behalf of the family and there are some terrific prizes up for auction such as;
• Four person stay at the Windsor Hotel includes buffet breakfast.
• Kevin Sheedy and his premiership captains signed and mounted jumper.
• Two-night stay at Silverwater Resort.
• Four-park pass at Phillip Island Nature Parks.
• Three-bedroom villa, two night stay at Big 4 Inverloch
• A beautiful quilt
• Signed rash vest from Nikki Van Dijk
• Tommy Tyrrell surfboard – collector’s item
• Fiona Kennedy framed print
• A mosaic surfboard.
If anyone would like to make a donation they can go to try bookings and search Sasha’s journey.
If anyone would like to donate goods or services they can contact Kim Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Sasha’s journey