Leongatha CFA firefighters were quickly on the scene to extinguish the fire. N021118

A FAULTY wire is believed to have sparked a car fire in the teacher’s carpark between the Leongatha Primary School and Leongatha Secondary College on Tuesday last week.
The black SUV was on fire at school drop-off time.
It was an extra busy morning at Leongatha Secondary College as a full year level of students was heading off to camp.
There was no danger to children as they were kept at a safe distance.
Firefighters arrived promptly and extinguished the fire within a matter of minutes.