THIS idyllic lifestyle property is one with uninterrupted views to Western Port and French Island.
The beautiful homestead, on 5.43 acres, is surrounded by native trees and an abundance of birdlife.
At 40 The Shunt Off Grantville, this area has some of the most exceptional bay views in the district.
The residence has three bedrooms, including a huge master with BIRs and full en-suite with spa.
It also has a spacious open plan kitchen/meals/family room, complete with a charming wood fire and the convenience of split system air conditioning.
It’s a home that’s made for entertaining; with a huge rear porch measuring 19m x 3.5m; it’s enough room for the whole family to relax whilst enjoying a barbecue.
Other features include:
• Secure front roller shutters;
• Front porch and extensive rear verandah (19m x 3.5m);
• Outside: five stables with feed shed and hay storage;
• Nine paddocks, Bayco sighter wire and water trough;
• Horse arena 55m x 30m and double hot wash;
• Large workshop shed/garage (7.5m x 15m) and open bay parking; and
• Large tack room/storage under house.
The wonderful tree shelters with land lightly undulating, give the property a country feel.
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful property, one where you can back the horse float up and everyone will have a home, look no further, this is outstanding buying.
Phone Stockdale & Leggo Koo Wee Rup today on 5997 1899 to book an inspection.
Equestrian property with magical bay views