18 Queen Street, Loch
881m² block, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 garage
WOW! From the moment you enter this luxurious property, you will be immediately surrounded by the opulence this home has on offer.
There are high-end quality fixtures and fittings throughout, and the open spaciousness of the home is both welcoming and inviting.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the quaint village of Loch, you will enjoy the peacefulness all around you.
The many outstanding features of the home include:
* A modern brick veneer home with four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
* A study and three separate living areas.
* A huge open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
* An opulent kitchen that features 80mm Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances and the most amazing butler’s pantry.
* Lavish window furnishings, floor covering and light fittings throughout.
* Resort-style bathrooms with double showers and a separate powder room.
* An oversized car garage boasting backyard access through an additional roller door.
* A landscaped 881m² block, complete a children’s playground and outdoor gazebo entertaining area.
This home is climate controlled by way of evaporative cooling, electric ducted heating/cooling and a solid fuel heater.
The features are endless, and you must inspect to appreciate the attention to detail this home represents.
So, if you’re looking for a new, stunning home but don’t want the hassle of building, this one is for you.
Contact Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449.