PEN-Y-BRYN (Welsh for on top of the hill), is a Victorian farmhouse, totally renovated to the highest standards by the owner/builder.
Offering stunning 360-degree views of Wilson’s Promontory and surrounding farmland, it provides total seclusion and privacy on 14.5 hectares.
Features of the property include:
• Wrap-around jarrah verandas.
• Three bedrooms, open fireplaces.
• Modern bathroom with freestanding bath, separate toilet, and leadlight windows.
• Huge kitchen with walk-in pantry and commercial-style gas cooking with rangehood.
• Town water, good fencing, and undulating pastures.
• Stockyards and outbuildings.
This exceptional property is a must-see for buyers wanting to escape the city for the last bastion of coastal serenity in Victoria.
Inspections strictly by appointment only. Contract Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449.