THIS 59.89-hectare (approx. 148 acres) grazing property consisting of productive river flats and rolling hill country has much to offer.
The vendors purchased this property in 1978 and in that time not only has it provided an income stream, but it has been a wonderful home.
The time has come to retire, creating an opportunity for a new custodian of this picturesque property that rises up from the flats to overlook the beautiful and productive Yinnar valley.
The farm features:
• 59.89 hectares (approx. 148 acres) consisting of river flats and rolling hill country.
• 14 paddocks.
• Irrigation water with a 48 meg. take and use water licence available to purchase separately.
• Five dams and header tanks which gravity feed to troughs.
• Excellent assorted shedding ideal for calf rearing, horses and machinery.
• Good stockyards and fencing.
• Excellent pastures of Italian ryes, strawberry clovers and crops of oats making for excellent grazing of cattle and harvesting of both silage and hay.
The home has wonderful views and is nestled in an established garden with assorted shedding for chooks, pets, vegetable beds and orchard.
The timber kitchen has gas and electric cooking, breakfast bar and opens into the dining area and a spacious lounge with RC/AC, wood heater and ceiling fans.
There are three bedrooms and one bathroom with both carpet and slate flooring throughout the home. There’s solar power and excellent domestic water storage.
If you’re after a property to call home, graze livestock and crops or explore other opportunities, then this property located just 3.6km from the township of Yinnar and 20 minutes from the Latrobe Valley is most worthy of your inspection.
Inspections are strictly by appointment. For more information please contact Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate Leongatha on 0429 045 632.
255 Vaggs Road, Yinnar
For Sale $1,100,000