THIS approximately two hectare property makes the perfect ‘country escape’.
Nestled among the rural farmland is this recently renovated four-bedroom, one-bathroom triple fronted brick veneer residence.
Upon entrance to the home you are greeted by 9ft ceilings, ornate cornices, polished hardwood timber floors and fully repainted walls throughout.
No expense has been spared with the renovation of this home. The free-flowing kitchen/dining/living area is sectioned perfectly and is all north facing with brilliant aluminium corner windows on every north face of the home, drawing in loads of natural light and capturing beautiful rural views from every angle.
The new modern kitchen features an upright gas cooktop with electric stove, rangehood, dishwasher, laminate benchtops and a walk-in pantry.
Heated by a Coonara fire with the backup of a reverse-cycle air conditioner for the warmer months, the living area can be kept at a perfect climate all year round.
The living area opens up via a triple stacker door on to the north-facing deck at the front of the home, perfect for the summer barbecues and catering for a large group of friends to visit!
The remainder of the home includes:
• Four bedrooms that are generous in size, all with built in robes and new carpet.
• A centrally located new bathroom with large shower, free standing bath and toilet.
• Large laundry/mud room with a second separate toilet.
• Ample storage available via three linen cupboards.
• Electric hot water system, brand new septic system and satellite NBN connected.
The land is flat with brand new boundary fencing, one large paddock with a dam, a small water trough and a second smaller paddock on the eastern side of the home.
Additional outside features include:
• A large 13m x 7m workshop with concrete floor and power.
• A double car garage with concrete floor, power, roller doors and measuring 7m x 6.5m in size.
• An additional separate single car garage with concrete floor.
• Water is stored from a large concrete water tank with an electric pump feeding to the house.
The property is located only a 12-minute drive to Meeniyan, 20 minutes to Leongatha, 40 minutes to stunning beaches of Inverloch and a two-hour drive from the CBD of Melbourne.
“What makes this property so special is the peace and serenity of the rural surrounding with amazing sunsets and the beautiful wildlife, we see koala’s, kangaroos and loads of bird life, it truly is like a country retreat.” the vendor said.
Small acreage properties are becoming harder to find and highly sought after. Contact Nutrien Harcourts on 5662 2292 today to arrange a private inspection.
50 Cooks Road, Dumbalk
For Sale $575,000
Agent Nutrien Harcourts 5662 2292