HOW sweet it is!
Just a stroll from the bakery, the school, kinder, community pool, recreation reserve and the country hotel/meeting hub.
This is truly a rare opportunity! 66mg water licence, large scale commercial shedding, plentiful grass and as many options as you dream on 40.06ha.
Be it cropping, grazing, lifestyle for the family… there are a thousand viable and inviting opportunities here.
The solid brick home of 1956 Olympic bricks contains three double-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms, a spacious updated kitchen which encompasses perfectly old and new and an open plan dining area adjacent.
The home gardens are a perfect balance of shade, light, views and gorgeous gardens for the children to play.
Genuine sellers of this farm come lifestyle property – inspections welcome by appointment.
For more information and to arrange a personal inspection, please call Miranda Pike at SEJ Real Estate Warragul on 0404 193 205.
• Two titles totalling in excess of 99 acres (40.06ha), fertile red Thorpdale soil ideal for grazing, cropping and/or lifestyle pursuits
• Location is key! Just over the boundary and a very short stroll is the heart of Thorpdale. A true blessing for the children to be able to walk to school, swimming pool, parkland, bakery or the bowls club and Thorpdale hotel also for the family to enjoy a meal together or get involved in community activities held regularly.
• Shedding is on a large commercial scale and another excellent attribute of this property!
• Lock up shed one – approx. 60x80ft with concrete floor, power, lights, excellent racking system, high vis commercial lighting, solid steel frame and high clearance roller door access.
• Lock up shed two – approx. 60x40ft with concrete floor, power, lights, work bench, solid steel frame and high clearance.
• Substantial calf shed with pens and power. Woodshed. Chemical shed. Two sgl garages with roller door access.
• Excellent drive in drive out access for trucks. Abundant concreted turning/parking/working area.
• Level loading race, yards and crush and well thought out gate placement in laneway for ease of movement/handling of livestock.
• 66mg water licence (50mg on stream + 16mg on dam). Three springs. Large permanent dam. Constant ample clean water. Unlimited spring fed water available for gardens
• Self-contained one-bedroom cabin complete with bathroom facilities, gas, power, etc.
• Solid brick home constructed with 1956 Olympic bricks containing three large bedrooms, two living rooms, tastefully renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, original exposed bricks oozing character, island bench, Pyrolux (self-cleaning) oven, dishwasher and reverse cycle slit system unit for heating and air-conditioning. There are two full bathrooms (one with corner spa, vanity and w/c and the second wet room completely mobility/wheelchair friendly as is the entire home inside and out). Ceiling fans, solid fuel heater, gas heater (multiple outlets) keep the home toasty in winter and cool in summer.
• Gorgeous established gardens, enclosed house yard, solar remote-control operated gate access. Sealed road frontage. Home set well away from road and quiet country lifestyle to be enjoyed.
• Approx. 10 minutes to Trafalgar and freeway access. Approx. 1.5 hrs to Melbourne CBD.
87 Childers Thorpdale Road, Thorpdale
For Sale $1,200,000
Agent SEJ Real Esate, Warragul
Miranda Pike 0404 193 205