LOCATED in the lush, rolling green hills of South Gippsland is this immaculately presented two-storey home on approximately 1.21ha (three acres).
Positioned perfectly on the acreage, you will think you are a million miles away from anywhere, and there is not one neighbour in sight!
Everything about this place is impeccable. From the curated gardens to the views and the peace and serenity that surrounds you.
Then there is the home! It features:
• Four bedrooms, with the master bedroom/parents’ retreat upstairs.
• Three remaining bedrooms downstairs, all with built-in robes, with the ability to close off one end for independent living.
• Three living rooms and two bathrooms.
• Gorgeous modern kitchen boasting two electric ovens, cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area which captures the amazing outlook before you.
• Lovely undercover alfresco area.
• Solid fuel heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Lock-up shed, concrete and power, ample water tanks and solar power.
• Land subdivided into three paddocks with animal shelters and water in each paddock.
• Abundance of fruit trees in an established orchard, plus a veggie garden and greenhouse.
The flawless presentation of this property is an absolute credit to the current vendors.
The tranquility, the privacy, the birdlife and the position of this property is all you need! Everything is in place, and there is a place for everything.
Some of you may be looking for a weekender, and some of you may be looking for small acreage offering plenty of room for the kids to run around, or even maybe have a horse and some animals – either way, this is for you. There’s never been a better time to make the move.
For more information, call Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449.
80 Backmans Road, Boorool
For Sale $850,000
Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449