RARELY does such an opportunity arise to purchase a property of this calibre in the tightly held and highly sought after Loch Village.
Situated on a large double block, approximately half an acre in size, the charming weatherboard home has been thoughtfully renovated throughout.
Boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living zones and a garden studio, this unique property is certain to delight the most astute buyer.
Key features of the property include:
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring a large 1950s’ inspired Smeg cooker and rangehood.
• Two bathrooms, the first featuring a luxurious shower whilst the second provides a deep, clawfoot bath with beautiful seasonal views.
• Established orchard with an abundance of fruit trees, providing fresh, bountiful produce.
• Citrus grove supplying lemons, blood oranges and limes.
• Stunning kitchen garden with plenty of space to grow your own vegetables.
• Craftsman built woodfired oven located in the expansive rear yard, with sheltered alfresco dining.
• ‘The Workshop’ overlooks the kitchen garden and provides studio space to pursue creative endeavours, host intimate gatherings or the perfect home office.
• Single car garage/workshop plus rear lane access and NBN fixed wireless internet.
• Beautifully landscaped gardens, fully fenced and private yard with ample off-street parking.
• Option to purchase current furnishings.
An ideal location, an easy 100km drive from Melbourne’s CBD, Loch Paper Scissors is located just 100 metres from the main street of Loch Village.
Currently operated as a successful, boutique accommodation offering, the property has income potential and the desirable location provides scope to explore alternate home-based business opportunities (STCA).
Loch Paper Scissors truly is a remarkable offering in this popular locale.
With the impending extension of the Great Southern Rail Trail through Loch and the proximity to the wonderful range of eateries, specialty shops and the Loch Brewery & Distillery, Loch Paper Scissors really does present the ultimate lifestyle.
If you have questions, would like to inspect or obtain a copy of the expressions of interest form, contact Jean O’Loughlin on 0428 571 083 or Don Olden on 0417 805 312 of Elders.
3 Clarence Street, Loch
For Sale Expressions of Interest
Jean O’Loughlin 0428 571 083
Don Olden 0417 805 312
Web ID 21979988