LOCATED in the lush, rolling green hills of South Gippsland is this immaculately presented two-storey home on approximately three acres (1.21ha).
There’s plenty of opportunities: bed and breakfast, weekender, dual living for extended family and/or ability to work from home.
Positioned perfectly on the acreage, you will think you are a million miles away from anywhere, and there is not one neighbour in sight!
Everything about this place is impeccable. From the curated gardens, to the views and the peace and serenity that surrounds you!
Then there is the home! Featuring:
• Four bedrooms, with the master bedroom/parents retreat upstairs.
• Three remaining bedrooms downstairs, all with built-in robes, with the ability to close off one end for independent living.
• Three living areas and two bathrooms.
• Gorgeous modern kitchen boasting two electric ovens, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area capturing the amazing outlook before you.
• Lovely undercover alfresco area.
• Solid fuel heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Double lock-up garage with workshop/storage area, concrete and power, ample water tanks and solar power.
• Land subdivided into three paddocks, with animal shelters and water in each paddock.
• Abundant fruit trees in an established orchard, veggie garden and green house.
The flawless presentation of this property is an absolute credit to the current vendors. The tranquillity, the privacy, the birdlife and the position of this property is all you need! Everything is in place, and there is a place for everything!
Some of you may be looking for a weekender, and some of you may be looking for small acreage offering plenty of room for the kids to run around, or even maybe have a horse and some animals… then this is for you. There’s never been a better time to make the move.
Call Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449.
80 Backmans Road, Boorool
For Sale $850,000
Agent Nutrien Harcourts
Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449