The lovely tree-lined drive of ornamental pears welcomes you to the home with dual access to the property providing rear access for the tradesman by way of private gates.
The property is 1.6 hectares (approximately four acres) all fully fenced for sheep with dam, shelter sheds and a lambing shed complete with power.
The home is surrounded by an established garden of ornamental plantings with the spectacular Silver Birch tree in the rear yard, a feature most worthy of mentioning.
Step inside via the spacious decks with both front and rear offering a space for the homeowner to enjoy all year round. The home has been lovingly renovated over the years with a modern country feel.
The home features:
• Open plan kitchen and dining.
• Separate and carpeted living room.
• Kitchen classily tiled with stone benchtop, gas/electric Technika oven, Fisher & Paykel dish drawer dishwasher, central breakfast bar offering ample room for the avid cook and a walk in pantry.
• Four bedrooms, the master complete with ensuite and walk in robe.
• The remaining three bedrooms all have BIRs and boast loads of space.
• The family bathroom is complete, classy and practical with additional linen storage.
• Wood fire for the warmth and ambience in winter, additional to three reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Great laundry with pet access door leading to the external sheltered cat/dog room.
• A 6.5 KW solar system and excellent water storage for house and garden.
Every window has a view into the garden and beyond. There are special places to simply sit and relax in this superbly maintained and loved family home.
Externally there is a 9m x 18m Shed, fully lockable with electric doors. An old disused dairy awaits the next custodian ready for a project. Citrus plantings and a lovely veggie garden have room to expand.
This home offers lifestyle living in a picturesque farming community and an easy 20-minute drive to Warragul, 35 minutes to Leongatha and 40 minutes to Pakenham.
On the market for $920,000, this property is most worthy of an inspection. By appointment only, please contact Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate
55 North Poowong Rd, Poowong
For Sale $920,000
Agent SEJ Real Estate
Irene Walker 0429 045 632