This prime parcel of land with residence and shopfront sits in the heart of the beautiful and vibrant village of Loch with the former successful business, “Carriages of Loch” Antiques & Treasures with adjoining residence/cottage, positioned on a picturesque flat and fully fenced block with established trees.
• 1594 m2 block – Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z).
• Two-bedroom cottage with living, kitchenette and bathroom.
• Shopfront with bathroom amenities.
• Additional to the shopfront are three train carriages dating back to 1975, oozing charm.
• The large block offers room for expansion – possibly opportunities with B&B, cafe/beer gardens or residential development (STCA).
• Great storage space.
• 100 kilometres south east of Melbourne.
Offers prior to auction will be considered. The auction is scheduled for Saturday, February 20 at 11:30am, if not sold prior.
Terms: 10 per cent deposit on signing and settlement at 30/60/90 days.
Copies of the contract of sale and vendor statement are available. For more information or to arrange a private inspection by appointment only, contact SEJ Real Estate Agents Irene Walker 0429 045 632 or Miranda Pike 0404 193 205.
3 Smith Street, Loch
Auction Sat. Feb 20 at 11.30am unless sold prior
Agent SEJ Real Estate
Irene Walker 0429 045 632
Miranda Pike 0404 193 205