Located only 10km from the heart of Leongatha, in picturesque South Gippsland, this multi-titled property with dual road frontage has much to offer.
Meander off the quiet country road to find the home slightly elevated to take in the views to the north overlooking the large dam and native surrounds. And if you’re a tradie, a collector or simply just need a big shed, then look no further.
The brick home offers:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living space.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, great storage with separate pantry cupboard and breakfast bar.
• Living room with views through to the property entrance.
• Three bedrooms with the master being unique given its size and would easily convert part of it to a second living space.
• Family bathroom with bath/shower.
• The shed – 12m x 14m with 5.5m clearance, fully concreted with power and water.
• Garage for 15 -plus cars.
• The picturesque dam is a perfect place to relax with the purpose-built covered deck/barbecue area. Throw the rod in or simply watch the birdlife.
The property consists of four titles, offering much opportunity for the astute buyer.
Here we are selling lot one, 11.33ha (approx. 28 acres) with the home and shed. It is largely native bush with some pastured areas. It is a unique parcel surrounded by some of Gippsland’s most productive farmland.
The vendor is also offering to the purchaser of this beautiful property the opportunity to purchase lot two: a 0.40ha title (approx. one acre) with easy access to the road and power which would make the perfect site (STCA) for a country cottage for family or B&B to guests, you decide!
For more information, call Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate on 0429 045 632. All inspections are strictly by appointment only.
180 Boorool Road, Boorool
For Sale $880,000
Agent SEJ Real Estate – Leongatha
Irene Walker 0429 045 632