LOCATED just five minutes from the quaint village of Loch is this amazing lifestyle property. Consisting of 20.23ha (approximately 50 acres) of lush, fertile land, with an additional 2ha approx. of river lease, places of this calibre are hard to find.
Situated close to the South Gippsland Highway, with accessibility to Melbourne CBD in just over an hour, you will love the location.
This fabulous property consists of:
• A lovely home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with a fully appointed, functional kitchen and an undercover alfresco area overlooking the stunning views and a perfectly curated garden.
• Ample lock-up shedding, hay shed, disused dairy, heavy duty stockyards and a chook shed.
• Subdivided into 12 main paddocks, central laneway, shelter belts, excellent fencing and ample water by way of large central dam, creek and river supply as well as troughs fed by a solar pump from the dam.
• Extensive vegetation has been planted in recent years, encouraging local flora and fauna to the property, creating gorgeous walking trails and bike tracks throughout the property.
• Application of seaweed fertiliser over the years ensures endless grass supply and the option to become an organic supplier.
This property is a credit to the current vendors, who have worked tirelessly to create and maintain this stunning place, and all the hard work has been done.
So, don’t miss the opportunity to secure this once-in-a-lifetime chance to buy yourself not only a lifestyle, but a location!
Call Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449 for more information. Inspections by appointment only.
70 Loch-Kernot Road, Loch
For Sale $1,500,000
Agent Nutrien Harcourts
Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449