NOW is the time to take the opportunity to relocate to regional South Gippsland.
With an increased interest in our area, now is the perfect time for buying a business in Leongatha.
The Rusty Windmill is an iconic café that comes with a big reputation.
This lovely café is a favourite amongst locals, priding itself on great coffee and excellent food. A key focus of The Rusty Windmill is the fresh, wholesome food on the seasonal menu that reflects the wonderful abundance of local produce this region has to offer.
This homely café comfortably seats up to 40 patrons, with an outdoor terrace area which holds a further 30 diners. The outdoor seating area also benefits young families offering a children’s playground visible from all outdoor tables.
With a welcoming aura, this beautifully styled café has a fresh country feel and is the perfect meeting place to enjoy the great coffee, fresh local fare and relaxed natural atmosphere.
Included in the price is:
• An established loyal clientele.
• All the plant and equipment, which has been expertly installed and maintained.
• Fittings, fixtures, counters, electronic point of sale system and all cookware and crockery.
• All indoor and outdoor furniture.
• A strong social media following of almost 2000 followers.
• A great location, with main street exposure.
With the holiday season upon us, now is the time to capitalise on what is already a popular local business, with the opportunity to further expand by introducing a liquor licence (STCA), evening trading, deli style store, offer cooking classes or create a boutique reception venue – the possibilities are endless.
For more information, contact Kellie Thomas of Harcourts Leongatha on 0438 647 449.