From the moment you arrive, you know this is something special.
It is immaculately presented from the house and the garden surroundings, to the shedding and the outlying paddocks.
Features of this property include:
• 13.9ha (approximately 34 acres) on title, with an additional 2ha rail lease and a 2ha unused road lease.
• A perfectly presented two-storey home.
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes, two bathrooms and two living areas.
• A fully appointed kitchen, opening onto an undercover alfresco area, complete with spa and pot belly wood heater.
• A wood heater keeps the home toasty and warm in the winter and a reverse cycle A/C keeps it cool in the summer months.
• Extensive shedding for all your machinery, tools and additional vehicles is plentiful.
• Horse stall, wash bay and an allocated arena space is available for the horse lovers.
• Excellent cattle yards and sheep yards with a shearing stand as well.
• Dams and troughs supply water for the stock to every paddock, as well as back up tank water.
• Fencing is excellent throughout, backed up by electric fence unit.
• All set amongst an established and abundant garden.
There is so much more to this property; it is a credit to the current owners.
Everywhere you look everything is meticulously presented and in immaculate condition.
It is situated just minutes from the villages of Stony Creek and Meeniyan, and you have immediate access to the Great Southern Rail Trail. The location also offers plenty of peace and quiet and you will love the tranquility.
The opportunity to earn some income from the farm, whilst securing some acreage, a lovely home and incredible infrastructure of this size and standard does not happen very often, so don’t wait.
For more information, call Kellie Thomas of Nutrien Harcourts on 0438 647 449.
95 Jacks Road, Stony Creek
For Sale $1.2m
Agent Nutrien Harcourts
Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449