A limited-edition designer home, it overlooks tranquil wetlands and offers luxurious living with all your family’s needs and aspirations firmly in mind.
Designed to please both the eye and the function, it boasts spacious living downstairs and fabulous comfort upstairs.
There are plenty of open and private living areas, including the front sitting room, separate study, and large rumpus room.
The addition of an outdoor area means even more space for entertaining family and friends.
Some of the features include:
• Feature corner window and picture window with views over Seagrove wetland from the sitting room.
• Timber plantation shutters.
• Potential ground floor bedroom (i.e. fifth bedroom).
• Elevated laminate cabinetry in the study for a full-length desk and storage cabinet.
• Caesar stone island bench 1350mm x 3300mm long in Ice Snow colour in the kitchen-butlers’ pantry-dining area.
• Franke Spark sink InAlto stainless steel gas cooktop, InAlto under bench oven, Asko dishwasher and more.
• Walk-in pantry.
• Family room.
• L-shaped staircase.
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, double width shower and ample storage.
• Oversized double garage 6710mm x 6720mm.
• Fully landscaped garden, child and pet friendly yard.
The agent’s price guide for 17 Seagrove Way, Cowes is $1.35m to $1.42m but inspection will confirm that this figure actually represents excellent value by comparison.
Contact Greg Price 0419 337 441 or Chase Watters 0423 272 819 at Alex Scott and Staff Cowes 5952 2633 for details and to arrange an inspection.
17 Seagrove Way, Cowes
For Sale $1.35m-$1.42m
Agent Alex Scott & Staff – Cowes
Greg Price 0419 337 441
Chase Watters 0423 272 819