Continue as the award-winning ‘Loves Lane Cottages’, providing accommodation for holidaymakers, or create a new venture.
Or simply make it your own home with room for extended family.
How awesome would it be to have a cottage each for grandparents and siblings?
Located in the picturesque rolling hills of South Gippsland on 2.04ha (approx. 5 acres).
The property offers the family homestead and four fully self-contained cottages that provide an excellent source of income.
• The family home, four bedrooms, two bathrooms with open plan living – recently updated, converting three bedrooms to create a fully self-contained apartment. Return verandas, great views and private courtyard and shedding.
• The five acres are split with a paddock for grazing of cattle or horses, with the balance beautifully landscaped.
• Featuring an 11m self-cleaning outdoor solar heated pool, hot tub/spa, barbecue area and fully equipped gym and sauna room.
There are four cottages, fully self-contained with master-built Colonial style, including:
• Orchard Cottage – sleeps two, one bathroom, the perfect couple’s cottage.
• Sunset Cottage – sleeps four, one bathroom with open plan living.
• Valley North Cottage – sleeps four, one bathroom with open plan living.
• Valley South Cottage – sleeps six, two bathrooms being purpose-built for the elderly or people with disability.
The property has excellent infrastructure, shedding, storage and laundry. Additionally, there is excellent water storage capacity and a large dam perfect for garden use, an established orchard and all the modern features you desire with NBN wireless, excellent heating and cooling across the home and cottages.
The current vendors have lovingly established this property and business and are ready to hand the reins to a new custodian.
Offered as a walk-in, walk out sale, you have options here, so come explore, happy to have the conversation on options moving forward. Check out the website loveslanecottages.com.au.
With proximity to Wilsons Promontory, Gippsland’s beautiful beaches and rail trails for walking and biking and our lovely country towns, and just two hours from Melbourne, this property offers lifestyle living opportunities.
For more information and to arrange a personal inspection, call Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate, Leongatha on 0429 045 632.
1495 Meeniyan-Mirboo North Rd, Dumbalk
For Sale $1.4m
Agent SEJ Real Estate, Leongatha
Irene Walker 0429 045 632