THREE COVID-19 Tier 1 exposure sites have been listed on Phillip Island including a business in San Remo and two in Cowes.
The case attended the following three sites on Wednesday, July 14:
- San Remo Fishermans Co-op at 170 Marine Parade, San Remo, from 6:15pm – 7:21pm.
- Phillip Island Ten Pin Bowling and Entertainment, 91-97 Settlement Road, Cowes, from 1:15pm – 3:45pm.
- Grumpys Crazy Golf, 152 Thompson Avenue, Cowes, from 11:00am – 12:45pm.
Anyone who has visited these locations during these times must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from the exposure.
Bass Coast Health (BCH) had notified the public of a positive case of COVID-19 in Phillip Island earlier today.
BCH CEO Jan Child advised the local community that response services will expand in the local area to respond to the situation.
“I’m encouraging locals to stay home and if they do have any signs of symptoms, please get tested,” she said.
“But otherwise acquaint yourself with local exposure sites.”
Exposure sites can be found at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites.
Get tested if you have symptoms and stay home.
Where to get tested
COVID-19 testing available at:
* Wonthaggi hospital and Cowes Transit Centres 7am – 5pm daily (drive through).
* Also, Wonthaggi respiratory clinic Saturday, July 17 from 9-11.30am.
* Gippsland Southern Health Service, Leongatha site (drive through testing) will be open for testing from 9am – 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, no bookings required.
* The Leongatha hospital site will also be open from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, however bookings are required via GSHS switchboard 03 5667 5555, which will open on Monday morning.