OFFERED FOR SALE
BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
58 Powlett Road, North Wonthaggi
Closing 12pm (EST) July 22, 2021 (If not sold prior)
This is a grand opportunity to purchase a quality 560-acre/226.6-Hectare (approximately) dairy farm in an extremely sought-after dairying area.
Easily accessed with three road frontages, Powlett River frontage on the north boundary and excellent balance of flat to undulating rolling country with a northerly aspect. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a highly productive and functioning dairy farm.
The farm is in outstanding order and very manageable with well-maintained all-weather laneways, excellent water sources, great pastures, a rapid exit dairy, a four-bay calf shed and two very comfortable 3-bedroom homes.
The property consists of:
• Powlett River frontage with a river license.
• 20-aside (can be 25 aside) Dairy King rapid exit dairy complete, with air operated stall gates.
• Two hot water services, two effluent ponds and a manure irrigator.
• 5600L Packo milk vat and with a yard capacity of 300 head.
• Subdivided in to approximately 52 main paddocks all with individual water troughs.
• Currently milking up to 300 cows.
• Outstanding water supply by way of catchment dams, two lagoons and consistent high annual rainfall.
• Consistent fertiliser history and pasture renovations.
• Four-bay – 30m x 12m calf shed or machinery shed.
• Two large grain silos.
• Six-bay, 300 bales plus, hay shed.
• A substantial amount of new fencing has taken place throughout the farm, with all the fencing in excellent condition.
• The two homes on the property are comfortable homes and both consist of three bedrooms. One in weatherboards and the other in fibro cement cladding. Both with wood heaters and split systems.
• The property is ideally situated only 2km away from the forever growing town of Wonthaggi, close to schools, shops and industry. It’s 12km to Inverloch, 5km to the beach and only than 60 minutes to the outer suburbs of Melbourne.
Your opportunity is now to secure an excellent large acreage property. Information Memorandum with Vendor’s Statement is available on request.
Contact: Greg Kane 0477 020 267 or Phil Hanley 0417 140 508