Positioned for privacy with views across the paddocks and the large dam with its lake-like appeal will surely please the most discerning buyer.
On 40.35ha/100 acres, the property consists of wildlife tree corridors/shelter belts (approx. 20 per cent trees) with the balance grazing ideal for cattle, sheep or horses.
It is well fenced with dams in all paddocks. There is a small hayshed and basic stockyards.
The home is positioned at the rear of the property surrounded by farmland with views to the north. It offers:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with double doors leading to an undercover entertainment area.
• Two additional living areas ideal for dining/family or rumpus.
• Kitchen complete with quality fixtures and fittings.
• Four bedrooms all with built-in robes (master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and en-suite).
• Great storage throughout the home.
• Heating and cooling taken care of with RC/ACs throughout the home.
• Solar hot water and solar power – 3.24KW with 12 panels (installed 2018).
• Laundry and additional mudroom entrance for ease of access from the farm and garden.
• Double garage with access direct to home.
Externally, there are two 6×6 fully lockable sheds.
For garden lovers, you can take advantage of the foundations that have been laid with an exceptional garden designed with permaculture principles.
The front garden of the home has established plantings of assorted beautiful Australian natives with exquisite flowers. The garden then extends to an Orchard with citrus varieties: lime, cumquat, lemons, oranges plus almonds, berries, mulberry, blueberries, rasp, pomegranate, currents, apples and a vegetable patch of garlic and established asparagus along with ornamental magnolias too.
This property provides opportunity to work from home and space to grow. Located just minutes from the bustling township of Meeniyan and the pristine coastline of South Gippsland, this property is most worthy of your consideration.
To arrange a personal inspection of the property, contact Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate on 0429 045 632.
68 Maddison Road, Stony Creek
For Sale $1.45m-$1.55m
Agent SEJ Real Estate
Irene Walker 0429 045 632