Perfectly positioned north-facing and overlooking the beautiful Tarwin River flats and located on the town boundary of the thriving township of Meeniyan.
Everything about this place is impeccable; from the quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home, to the gardens, to the shedding, and to the most amazing views that lie before you.
• Master bedroom, generous walk-in robe and resort-style ensuite downstairs.
• Three remaining bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes, a central bathroom and an additional living/rumpus room.
• Gorgeous designer kitchen boasting electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher, with a massive butler’s pantry.
• Spacious, open plan lounge/dining area capturing the amazing rural views.
• Spacious study/home office, perfect for working from home.
• Family room and third bathroom at the eastern end of the home could also become dual living space for extended family members.
• Internal laundry chute from upstairs.
• Functional undercover alfresco area.
• Ducted and zoned heating/cooling throughout the home.
• Enormous 18.5m x 15.5m lock up shed, concrete, power, hot water and sewer available.
• Subdivided into four generous paddocks with animal shelters and additional shedding.
• Town water and tank water available.
Additional features of this home are endless, and an inspection is a must!
The flawless presentation of this property is an absolute credit to the current vendors.
Everything is in place, and there is a place for everything!
Some of you may be looking for a weekender, that’s only an hour away from the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and some of you may be looking for small acreage offering plenty of room for the kids to run around, or even maybe have a horse and some animals. Either way, this is for you. There’s never been a better time to make the move.
26 McIlwaine Street, Meeniyan
For Sale $1.695m
Agent Nutrien Harcourts
Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449