From the moment you drive into this estate you will appreciate the enormous amount of infrastructure that ties it all together seamlessly.
The plans for this magnificent home have been meticulously put together by a renowned local designer and every detail of the quality home has been constructed with undoubtedly one of the most highly reputable and long-standing local builders in the region.
This outstanding 40-square home will delight you from the moment you step inside. The features are too abundant to mention them all and an inspection is the only way to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Main features include:
• Four bedrooms plus study.
• Full master suite with full ensuite, including double shower and free-standing bath, and walk-through robe (ground floor).
• Kitchen with full walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, 900mm Falcon stove and rangehood, Miele dishwasher, an abundance of storage, and a servery window to the outdoor dining.
• Family/dining room which ties perfectly to the main outdoor area.
• Formal lounge with entertaining cabinetry.
• Powder room with shower and toilet.
• Generous sized double garage with full walk-through storage area.
• Upstairs is the second, third and fourth bedrooms, sitting room, bathroom and third toilet.
• Massive laundry with chute, loads of storage and large benchtop.
• Additional features include solar power, double glazing, and ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling.
• Massive shed – 18.5m x 15.5m with a 4.9m door, full concrete, power, gas hot water and water tanks and town water (provision for toilet and shower).
From inside the home, you will be blown away by the rural views across the luscious green hills, the river flats that blend into the Tarwin River and the iconic Australian native trees in all directions.
The property draws you outside to make the most of the rural lifestyle. Apart from the main shed on the property, there is also calf sheds/horse sheds, secure paddocks for cattle or horses, dog-proof house yard and so much more.
The property is located within safe easy walking distance to the picturesque hamlet of Meeniyan, which has blossomed into one of South Gippsland’s hottest commodities, with cafes and eateries, restaurants, art galleries, speciality shops, cycling and walking paths including the Great Southern Rail Trail and so much more.
Meeniyan is also considered ‘The Gateway to Wilsons Promontory’ and an easy 20-minute drive to the golden beaches of Inverloch, Walkerville and beyond.
This property truly is one of the best of its kind to come on the market in recent times and Alex Scott & Staff would love to show it to you.
26 McIlwaine Street, Meeniyan
For Sale $1.695m
Agent Alex Scott & Staff
Andrew Newton 0402 940 320
Alan Steenholdt 0409 423 822