LOCATED just minutes’ drive from the booming town of Inverloch, this 148.28-acre parcel of land is not only a prime agricultural allotment, but is less than 6km from one of Victoria’s hottest real estate markets.
This prime land has been in the same family for more than a century, and the opportunity to secure it may not come up again for a long time.
What’s on offer:
• 148.28 premium South Gippsland acres.
• A corner allotment with two road frontages (Lynnes Road and Inverloch-Kongwak Road).
• The dams are all set up with specially designed concreted ramps into each, to ensure cleaner water. This prevents erosion around the banks of the dams by stopping the cattle from walking on the banks and also minimises the cattle standing in the dams on hot days.
• Thousands of trees have been planted to provide shelter for the cattle, and corridors of vegetation to encourage native birds.
• New solar electric fence unit servicing the whole property with two new batteries.
• Super/potash and lime applied in rotation plans.
• Strong steel stockyards and loading race with holding paddock.
For more information on this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Newton on 0402 940 320 or Peter Dwyer on 0428 855 244 of Alex Scott & Staff.
This property is being offered by public auction on-site on Friday, November 12 at noon (COVID restrictions pending). Terms required: 10% deposit – balance 30 days.
810 Lynnes Rd, Wattle Bank
Auction Fri. Nov. 12 at 12 noon
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30 days
Agent Alex Scott & Staff
Andrew Newton 0402 940 320
Peter Dwyer 0428 855 244