IF YOU’RE looking for a genuine farmlet with enough space for cows, horses, chooks, and dogs with plenty of room to create, grow and garden, then come take a look at this special five-acre (approx) property.
Tucked away amongst the rolling Strzelecki farms with views of dams and productive paddocks, the property has been exceptionally set up for livestock of all sizes with the vendors having run goats, sheep, horses, and cattle.
Fully fenced into five paddocks (with three larger ideal for cutting hay) stock troughs and shelter sheds and a small holding yard with vet crush.
A custom-built dog kennel with seven individual pens/run fully insulated and neat as a pin.
A small hen house with fully enclosed yard adjoins shaded by a lovely tree.
The garden has scope to grow with the foundation plantings of a varied orchard of olive, persimmon, guava, citrus, nectarines, and berries to name a few.
Perfectly positioned to the front of the property is the classic late 70s-built brick veneer home. Whilst it still features some retro features of that era, it has enjoyed some modern updates with most recently fresh paint, carpets, and window furnishings.
A family home with room to add your own touch too.
The home features:
• Kitchen with electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar bench.
• Adjoining dining with views out across your paddocks
• A formal dining space or an extension of the current family lounge sits to the front of the home with views out over the neighbour’s dam and up the quiet country road.
• 3 bedrooms with the master complete with ensuite
• Additional safe/storage room, that could be an office or converted back to make a 4th bedroom
• Classic retro family bathroom with separate toilet
• Mudroom adjoining the laundry, a great space to kick off your boots
• The home is kept warm and cool with RC/AC and a beautiful wood heater.
An easy five minutes’ drive to the beautiful township of Mirboo North that offers excellent schools, a variety of shops, great sporting facilities and access to the Grand Ridge Rail Trail.
Thirty minutes to the Latrobe Valley, 25 minutes to Leongatha and under two hours from Melbourne.
Call Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate to discuss further and arrange a personal inspection.
710 Nicholls Road, Mirboo North
For Sale Price on Application
Agent SEJ Real Estate
Irene Walker 0429 045 632